Friday, November 25, 2005

Moms At Home....

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know that ours was a relaxing time with just the immediate family, eating too much turkey with stuffing and all the trimmings.

Today, I would like to share another online resource with you today... 4MomsAtHome.com is aimed at the stay-at-home-mom. This is how many of us started out in the child care profession. This site has some great crafts, games, and online activities for kids to do.

The best part of this website is the numerous articles with information on a wide range of topics dealing with issues that pertain to moms. Check out the parenting section or the home business section. One of my favorites the article about 7 simple ways to organize your life while running a home business.

Stop by and take a look around. As always let me know what you think about the site or send me your favorite websites to share...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Free web site stats