Friday, March 10, 2006

March 16th is Absolutely Incredible Kid Day...

I've already printed out my Absolutely Incredible Kid Day Stationary and will write a special note to each of my unique and treasured kids about what makes them so special. How about you? While no parent or child care provider requires a special day to tell a kid he/she is special, this day provides that nudge to help show a child special love and attention. Camp Fire USA has created the Absolutely Incredible Kid Day on the third Thursday of March. It is a national, annual letter-writing campaign that urges adults to write letters of love and support to the children in their lives. And what kid wouldn't absolutely treasure a letter like that? And maybe I'll even get some balloons to give out to my "incredible kids"!

Make sure to share this information with the parents. It's a great way to get them involved.

Correction: A couple days ago I announced that March was National Poetry Month. I was victim of some incorrect information... Actually April is National Poetry Month. But at least you've had a chance to get ready for it... Sorry for the misinformation.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Free web site stats