Monday, July 31, 2006

Home from the National Family Child Care Conference...

I'm home from the National Family Child Care Conference (and International Family Daycare Organization conference) in Orlando, Florida. It was warm there, but I hear that the temperature was hotter in Minnesota while I was away.

I had a great time at the conference! I met so many wonderful people from around the world, met some old friends, and gained quite a few new friends. Not only was this a conference of my peers, but the overwheming atmosphere of professionalism in the family child care field was amazing. I came home with a wealth of information... it will probably take me a few days to recooperate and assimilate the things that I learned, but I will be sure to share some information with you in the near future.

Unfortunately today has been "back to reality" and being gone for a week, a great deal of time was needed to "regroup and retrain" the children. Not that they were really bad, but you can definately see the need for routine and consistancy in their lives. Enough for now, I'll have more for you tomorrow...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Free web site stats