Friday, March 23, 2007

Another Craft Resource...

I would like to quickly share a great resource that I recently found... Kid's Craft Weekly. Kids Craft Weekly is a free newsletter full of inspiring craft ideas and fun activities for young kids.

In the words of the website...

Each issue of Kids Craft Weekly outlines a selection of activities for young kids. The ideas in are intended to be cheap, educational and fun and can be used as suggested, or simply as a starting point from which you can develop your own plan of attack.

Every issue draws inspiration from a particular theme because I've found that my kids seem to love the focus and sense of continuity that it provides. Also, from a learning perspective it reinforces key ideas and helps little minds to put two and two together.


Check it out and sign up for the free newsletter. I know you'll find some great ideas there.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Free web site stats