Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday...

I've thought that most Fridays are good , but this is Good Friday. My own children are all home from college for Easter weekend, but with no weekend trainings to attend, I'm really looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

For a bit of lighter fare than I normally write about, I thought that I would share my 12 "Golden Rules" to teach children. (These are also important for husbands and most other adults to learn.)
  1. If you open it, close it.
  2. If you turn it on, turn it off.
  3. If you unlock it, lock it.
  4. If you break it, admit it.
  5. If you can't fix it, call in someone who can.
  6. If you borrow it, return it
  7. If you value it, take care of it.
  8. If you make a mess, clean it up.
  9. If you move it, put it back.
  10. If it belongs to someone else, get permission to use it.
  11. If you don't know how to use it, leave it alone.
  12. If it's none of your business, don't ask questions.
I hope you have a joyous Easter weekend and I'll be back on Monday.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Free web site stats