Friday, May 08, 2009

Provider Appreciation Day...

We've already talked about how today is Provider Appreciation Day. I just want to say thanks for all the hard work that you do in caring for the children and I hope you have a great day!
Forever In My Heart

Although I'm not their mother
I care for them each day.
I cuddle, sing and read to them
and watch them as they play.

I see each new accomplishment,
I help them grow and learn.
I understand their language.
I listen with concern.

They come to me for comfort,
and I kiss away their tears.
They proudly show their work to me,
I give the loudest cheers!

No, I am not their mother,
but my role is just as strong.
I nurture them and keep them safe,
though maybe not for long.

I know someday the time may come
when I will have to part,
but I know each child I cared for
is forever in my heart!
~Author Unknown

P.S. And as long as we are celebrating... today is "No Socks Day".

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Free web site stats